Hunt Difficulty Levels
Sometimes the Hunters will be allowed to select a Difficulty Level for The Hunt. This affects both The Hunt as well as prizes.
Of the times Difficulty Levels are available 50% of the time it is a vote by all teams for the same level and 50% of the time each team will be allowed to chose their own difficulty level.
The effects on the prizes will not be known until the end of the Hunt.
Note: It is also possible that Difficulty Levels may have an affect on Experience Points and Leveling.
- 01-10% I’m Too Young To Die: Full Item List with advanced GPS location mapping is provided at the start of the Hunt, and the team can decide in what order to get them (or to divide and conquer).
- 11-25% Be Gentle: Full Item List is given at the start of the Hunt, and the team can decide in what order to get them (or to divide and conquer).
- 26-50% Hurt Me Plenty: No additional modifications for good or ill.
- 51-65% Come Get Some: No Directional or GPS location services or mapping is provided for items.
- 66-80% Expert Mode: Cannot Kill non-Hunters in any way, if violated a personal penalty will be earned.
- 81-90% Legendary: Cannot Harm non-Hunters in any way, if violated a personal and team penalty will be earned.
- 91-00% No Seriously, Give Up Now: Cannot harm anyone, Hunters included. If violated a personal and team penalty will be awarded.