Death Race Scoring System
When the Death Race modifier is active individual Hunters score points for ‘clean’ kills. A clean kill is a kill that does not violate the rules of The Hunt, and does not cost their team the acquisition of an item.
- Men: 10 points
- Women: 20 points
- Senior citizens: 50 points
- Teenagers: 70 points
- Children under 12: 100 points
- Enemy Hunters: 80 points
- Teammates: 200 points
- Creative Kill: +50% points (Awarded for a particularly creative or unique kill)
- Combo Kill: +50% points, awarded to each participant (Combo Kill is when two or more hunters work together to achieve a difficult or spectacular kill).
- Kill Streak: +10% points for each kill in the streak after the first. (A Kill Streak is one kill per combat cycle. Miss a Cycle and the streak restarts).
- Group Kill: +20% points for each kill beyond the first (A Group Kill is multiple kills in a single cycle).
- Smashed Egg: +50 points (Killing an enemy Hunter in possession of an uncontested item, and destroying the item at the same time).
- Extra Points: +100 points (Killing an enemy Hunter in possession of a contested item, and retrieving the item undamaged).
- Person with Disabilities: +20 points.
Contested Item: An item being hunted by more than one team, or in the possession of one team, but being sought by other teams. This is a relative term as not all teams have the same lists.
Uncontested Item: An item being hunted by or in possession of one team, but not being sought by another team. This is a relative term as not all teams have the same lists.